August 22, 2017
1. Play your favorite instrument daily. Daily practice of an instrument trains your ears and helps you learn about music theory.
2. Learn the ABC’s of mixing. You must know how to blend several different sounds to create one kickass mix.
3. Learn the art of production by “Creating the craziest production room ever.”
4. Learn various types of music genres from all over the world. This cosmopolitan view will be useful when creating tracks.
5. Start creating music! Perfect or not, this is the only way that you will find your sound.
6. Watch what other producers do and how they do it.
7. Get connected to other musicians or producers.
8. Get advice from established producers.
Educate yourself! Many trade schools and universities offer sound engineering and music production programs.
Subscribe to Musik !D TV for music business advice and trends to help benefit your career.
FOLLOW MUSIK !D TV
YouTube Rolls Out Copyright Match! | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
July 19, 2018
Is Streaming Still Saving Music? | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
July 18, 2018
Cardi B Counter Sues FMR. Manager For $15 Mil! | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
July 16, 2018
Apple Wants To Bundle Subscriptions! | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
July 13, 2018
TuneCore Teams With Sentric! | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
July 12, 2018
Do You Know (3)
List & Tips (15)
Music Streaming (58)
Social Media (10)
Fresh Music Friday (71)
Industry News (26)
Social & Politics (12)
MIDTV Musings (4)
Musik !D TV Vlogs (3)
Music Licensing (2)
Music Royalties (3)
Apple Music (4)
YouTube Music Is Here! | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
Spotify Launches Game Plan! | MUSIK !D TV NEWS
DO YOU KNOW
JOIN THE ARTISTS DEN