Trick or Treat! 11 Music Videos You Shouldn't Watch Alone This Halloween
Hands down, "Thriller" by Michael Jackson is unforgettable, making it number 1 on plenty of lists for “scary music videos.” We won’t discredit that; it's one of our favorites. However, the Musik !D TV Team compiled a list of our very own picks of creepy videos just in time for Halloween. We advise you to watch these videos with the lights on! 11. Missy Elliott – Get Ur Freak On
There are too many odd moments to name, but no matter how strange, Missy makes sure to include great choreography.
10. Chris Brown – Wall to Wall A cool dance party turns into a human blood sacrifice ritual? No, we’ll stay at home tonight thank you very much.
9. Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money What’s scarier than a bankrupted Rihanna?
8. Murder Was The Case – Snoop Dogg In this classic track, Snoop Dogg sells his soul to the devil. Enough said.
7. FKA Twigs - Video Girl Death row is bloodcurdling in itself, but dancing on top of an inmate who just received lethal injection is a whole other story.
6. Kanye West Flashing Lights There’s nothing creepier than a woman scorned.
5.Tyler The Creator – Yonkers It all goes downhill after Tyler eats the cock roach.
4. Eminem - 3 a.m. A mass murderer with amnesia? Be home by midnight!
3. Massive Attack, Young Fathers - Voodoo In My Blood You have to look out for more than robbers and murderers in this lonely subway.
2. Childish Gambino ft Jhené Aiko - Telegraph Ave ("Oakland" By Lloyd) What looks like a beautiful date, turns into something otherworldly.
1. Flying Lotus - Ready Err Not This David Firth visual gives viewers a sneak peek into the lives of deformed cannibals.
We hope you enjoyed watching our favorite scary music videos. Let us know your personal favorites in the comment section.